3.22.2007

TEN COUNTRIES WITH THE MOST MCDONALD'S RESTAURANTS

I know you have all heard the saying that no countries with McDonald's have gone to war with each other. With all these serious blogs lately I decided it was time for a fun yet interesting blog. So I went with Mickey D's. While researching this I found out tons of information. Some of it was interesing and some of it I never wanted to know in the first place. Take India for instance. Did you know that since they do not serve beef in the Indian McDonald's, the have made an all lamb burger called the Maharaja Mac? And in Israel while the Passover is going on they have kosher products? All of this was very interesting, but when I got to the picture of the McCurry Pan I decided to stop my searching there. I have to say I am not a big fan of McDonald's and I am also not a big fan of Indian food, so when you mix the two together...I think you get the picture.
Here is some useful information about McDonald's. It started in 1940 in San Bernardino, California. Now it is located in about 120 countries. This list is the ten countries with the most McDonald's. On the site that the title of this blog is linked to you can find the countries with the most McDonald's per capita and per GDP. I guess I should go ahead and give you the McList I have been talking about, so here it is!

That is it for now. I hope you have enjoyed all the wonderful pictures of international McDonald's food! I will be back next week with more information. I hope you come back to find out what will be next!

Jenna

No comments: