5.07.2007

TEN (ELEVEN) COUNTRIES WITH THE MOST NEIGHBORS

I did not think that this was going to be a very controversial subject. A country only has so many neighboring countries, right? Wrong. There were some places that said Russia had 16 country borders, but others said it had 14. Some places said Brazil has 9 and others said 10. That is because French Guinea, which borders Brazil, is technically a part of France, not its own country. Who knew this could be such a debatable issue? I decided that this was the most accurate list around, even though they are not the top ten countries. So, here you have the top eleven countries with the most neighbors.

Oh, and by the way, Congo has 9 neighbors, not 2. I have no idea where I got that from, but you will have to forgive me for that typo.
That is all for now. Kind of a short blog this time, compared to the other ones recently. I will try and have a longer one next time.
Jenna

No comments: